It has been awhile since I posted so I thought I would give an update.
We are all moved into our new house. Of course there are still many things to be unpacked but it is functional and we are very happy with it. I love it there...it makes me so happy. The only drawback right now is that I don't get to spend much time there! Life is insane!!!
On top of work and being 36 (almost 37) weeks pregnant I am coaching again this year. We practice every day except Sunday's. It will be nice to have something to make me get out of the house once the baby gets here though. Once again we have a great group of girls.
Things are moving right along with baby. We have another ultrasound next week to do a size check. If she is looking big we may start moving things along. Good thing is we have spring break next week so we will both be home. It will give us some good quality time with Annika too.
She seems to be enjoying her new house although she is definitely missing Grandma and Grandpa. She has also grown very attached to her Daddy in the past few weeks. This morning she was so sad when he left for work. The lip quivered and the tears started to roll as she watched him drive away. She is so precious...I can't believe how lucky we are to have her. She has been a bit of a handful at bedtime but it seems to be improving slightly. She LOVES her new big girl bed. I think she has only fallen out twice so far.
Tim has been amazing these past few weeks. He has even been cooking supper! I probably don't tell him enough how much I appreciate him. He has been so helpful with setting up the house, taking care of Annika and helping me find time to relax every day.
I think that's all for now. Life is about to get even more crazy. We would love to have visitors at the new house. It's fun to show it off so come on by...call first though to make sure we are around!
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment