Ok so I thought I would try this out seeing as the people we know are all over the place and I thought this would be a fun way to keep people informed. I've been wanting to do this for awhile and I figured that now that things have slowed down a little now would be the perfect time.
We closed on our townhome yesterday. I don't even think we told a ton of people that we sold it but everything was sochaotic up until the very end that I was very worried it would all fall through and I didn't want to jinx it. All I can say is thank goodness we are getting out of that neighborhood now...it isn't the highest caliber of people who have been moving in lately but what can you expect when they are selling for such low prices!!!
So for now we are living at Tim's parents house. It is going really well. Thank goodness for Bill and Marilyn...they are both so wonderful, I don't know what we would do without them. Annika has finally settled in and life is good.
Speaking of Annika, she brings a smile to my face so often it is incredible. The things that come out of her mouth are priceless. Yesterday she told me that "I'm a little bit sick mommy. I don't want my friends to touch me but they can say hi cause that's what friends do" How cute is that??? I am a little bit biased and think that everything she says is cute but how does a 2 year old know what friends do? I"m sure most things that I post on here will pertain to her and i have much to learn about these things such as how to post pics but I am hoping that my friends out there who already have blogs can help me out.
So, welcome to life with the Peper's...I hope you enjoy.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay! I love that you started a blog...great way to keep everyone up on the happenings in your life:)
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you that you sold your house!
ReplyDelete